We’re looking to add a team member (remote or local) to help coordinate the setup, launch and ongoing development of digital marketing accounts for our clients, including Search Engine Marketing and Facebook campaigns. This person will work independently, and as part of a part of a larger Digital Marketing team with ongoing guidance and help from senior team members.
The right candidate will have the ability to adapt and be flexible in a fun and fast-paced environment. This person will communicate with clients via the telephone and email, build digital marketing campaigns, troubleshoot accounts, create reports, and review the account performance via phone calls & screen shares with clients. It's exciting to make a difference in the success of businesses all across the U.S. and Canada.
- Complete all tasks associated with setting up new client accounts and communicating quickly and effectively with all new clients during the set-up process.
- Handle all aspects of setting up new Google Ads & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience in Fluency is a bonus!
- Be the in-house expert for all major OEM co-op programs and ensure dealers are fully utilizing the elements
of co-op that are available to them.
- Correctly Set-up and link the Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics accounts to the Google Ads Account to create accurate Conversion Tracking for each campaign.
- Optimize Google Ads accounts with keywords, keyword bid adjustments, and ad content each month.
- Update Remarketing/Display Ads for active clients each month by requesting timely updates from the Graphics department, proofing artwork before posting and ensuring relevant ads are showing for each season.
- Be the ongoing point of contact for clients with regards to planning future campaigns.
- Support requests from sales team for a custom analysis of a dealer’s SEM potential to help earn their business.
- Schedule one-on-one training sessions with clients to walk them through their account and manage client
expectations by setting realistic goals.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- Attention to detail with demonstrated organizational skills.
- Strong data-entry capability with a focus on repetition with extreme levels accuracy.
- Professional communication (written/verbal), analytical & problem solving skills.
- Microsoft Office competency and confidence (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong, innate commitment to exceptional customer service.
- Strong work ethic and desire to advance.
- Positive attitude – this is a dynamic environment that often changes very quickly, staying positive is the best way
to remain successful.
- Willingness to earn Google Google Ads Search certification within first 90 days of employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate on experience
Benefits: Great health, vision, dental insurance; company paid life insurance; work remotely; flexible paid time off; 401k with match; and lots more!