The pace is fast, and the ability to clearly communicate is critical. There are lots of moving parts and projects going at any given time, so no one is bored – and a deadline is a deadline.
Look at the more specific roles and duties of the job below, and if this describes you, then we’d love to hear from you.
What you'll do:
- If you're Photoshop proficient, you will create website designs from scratch, beginning as a graphic.
- Once approved, take the PDF/Photoshop design and turn it into a responsive website using our platform.
- Mobile optimize websites to ensure aesthetics and functionality.
- Take incoming support ticket requests from team members, determine if there is a true issue.
- Using Jira, create and manage tickets for our development team to complete.
- Once tickets are marked as complete, conduct testing to ensure the ticket is satisfactorily fulfilled.
What you'll have to know:
What would be helpful to know:
- The Adobe Suite
- Case Testing Best Practices
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Commensurate on experience