PSM Marketing has digital advertising solutions for the powersports, boating, and RV industries, and we’ve developed a reputation for being the grittiest, most client-centric company in our space. We’re the smaller company that crushes the big guys because we outwork and out service our competition. That reputation has earned us two Inc 5000 awards and the business of OEMs like Harley-Davidson and Polaris corporate.
Now we need someone (remote or local) to help us take our products and services up another notch.
We’re a very fast-paced company, we dream and create solutions very quickly. Our perfect candidate will be someone who understands the culture of the deeply-rooted American clients we have, and shares it. They won’t view this as a job, but rather that they’re joining our culture and family. We are NOT a corporate environment.
We want someone with ideas, initiative, and grit. “Yes men” need not apply. We have a culture that is fun and energetic – and we want a compatible addition to that.
If you’re still reading, see if you meet some of our more formal requirements below:
- 3+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or a Software Developer
- Proficiency in modern programming languages; primarily C#, Microsoft SQL Server
- Strong practical understanding of Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures, sorting/searching algorithms, and order analysis
- Strong analytical skills
- Distributed system design and development experience
- 5+ years industry experience as a Software Engineer or a Software Developer
- Driven to provide the best customer experience via technology
- Experience building complex, scalable, high-performance software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Communication skills for both a technical and business audience
- Strong focus on clean code and robust design
- Analytical abilities, proven design skills and a track record of delivery
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices
- Experience with Azure. Virtual Machines, App Services and Message Queues.
- Experience with Kendo UI.
- Experience with Azure CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience with efficient data processing procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Salary will be commensurate with experience and ability.