We’re looking to add a team member (remote or local) to help coordinate the setup, launch and ongoing development of clients’ digital marketing accounts, specifically their Search Engine Marketing campaign(s). This person will work independently and as part of a part of a larger Digital Marketing team with ongoing guidance and help from senior team members.
We will train you in the details, but a willingness to receive ongoing feedback from senior members of the team, adapt, and be flexible in this fast-paced environment is a requirement. This person will communicate with clients via the telephone and email, build digital marketing campaigns, troubleshoot accounts, create reports, and review the account performance via phone calls & screen shares with clients.
It's never a dull moment, and it's exciting to make a difference in the success of businesses all across the U.S. and Canada.
- Complete all tasks associated with setting up new client accounts and communicating quickly and effectively with all new clients during the set-up process.
- Handle all aspects of setting up new Google Ads & Facebook Ad campaigns. This includes managing all campaign settings, creating search and display ads as appropriate, creating hundreds of text ads, and managing multiple keyword lists within 3 business days of the account activation.
- Ensure all co-op documents are sent to clients or submitted to OEM portals (as applicable) in a timely fashion each month. Be the in-house expert for all major OEM co-op programs and ensure dealers are fully utilizing the elements of co-op that are available to them.
- Correctly Set-up and link the Google Tag Manager & Google Analytics accounts to the Google Ads Account to create accurate Conversion Tracking for each campaign.
- Optimize Google Ads accounts by meticulously editing keywords, keyword bid adjustments daily for hundreds of individual keywords, and detailed adjustments to text ads for hundreds of ads each month
- Update Remarketing/Display Ads for active clients each month by requesting timely updates from Graphics department, proofing artwork before posting and ensuring relevant ads are showing for each season within an account.
- Be the ongoing point of contact for clients with regards to planning Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns and reporting the results.
- Support requests from the sales team to generate custom analysis of a dealer’s SEM potential to help earn their business.
- Schedule one-on-one training sessions through screen share / conference call set-up with each new client to walk them through their account and manage client expectations by setting realistic goals, with the understanding that you will always do your best to exceed them.
- Other duties and responsibilities as needed.
- EXCEPTIONAL attention to detail with demonstrated organizational skills
- Strong data-entry capability with a focus on repetition with extreme levels accuracy
- Professional communication (written/verbal), analytical & problem solving skills
- Microsoft Office competency and confidence (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong, innate commitment to exceptional customer service
- Strong work ethic and desire to advance
- Positive attitude – this is a dynamic environment that often changes very quickly, staying positive is the best way
to remain successful.
- Willingness to earn Google Google Ads Search certification within first 90 days of employment